Haresh Kheskani is a software professional with experience in leading software engineering teams to develop leading edge software products and deliver customer solutions. Demonstrated success in delivering products based on new technologies as well as open source components. Collaborated with key stakeholders towards delivering high quality, well integrated products. Recruited, managed and mentored high performing individuals towards creating top notch teams with an emphasis on Execution.
- Led several Large projects in Cisco Systems including building Routers, switches and Cloud platform.
- 2000 – Led a large Engineering team to deliver CRS-1 the biggest router in the world including the first multi-chassis version of it.
- 2008 – Led the IOS SW team to deliver the next generation IOS on a wired and wireless switch to fulfill Cisco’s leading edge Wireless strategy.
- 2014 – Built and led a high powered team to deliver Cisco’s OpenStack platform – CVIM which has had great traction in the Telco customer base of Cisco.
- 2018 – Led Loodse (German Startup) in representing the company in the US market wrt partnerships, strategic sales etc in the Cloud Platform area.
- 2020 – 2020 – Joined Turnium Technology to provide leadership on the strategic partnerships and sales front towards fulfilling the full potential of Turnium’s SDWAN technology.