Haresh Kheskani, CTO, has over 37 years of experience in technology and software development. Haresh has led teams at ONStor and Cisco, including leading development of cloud, container and network function virtualization solutions. Prior to joining Turnium, Haresh was VP Product Management, Cloud at Loodse.
- Led several Large projects in Cisco Systems including building Routers, switches and Cloud platform.
- 2000 – Led a large Engineering team to deliver CRS-1 the biggest router in the world including the first multi-chassis version of it.
- 2008 – Led the IOS SW team to deliver the next generation IOS on a wired and wireless switch to fulfill Cisco’s leading edge Wireless strategy.
- 2014 – Built and led a high powered team to deliver Cisco’s OpenStack platform – CVIM which has had great traction in the Telco customer base of Cisco.
- 2018 – Led Loodse (German Startup) in representing the company in the US market wrt partnerships, strategic sales etc in the Cloud Platform area.
- 2020 – 2020 – Joined Turnium Technology to provide leadership on the strategic partnerships and sales front towards fulfilling the full potential of Turnium’s SDWAN technology.