Do you know how to sell B2B software? Do you have experience selling to a partner channel and selling to end-customers in an indirect model? Better yet, do you know SD-WAN and how to sell it?
We’re Turnium Technology Group Inc. (TTGI) and we’re on a mission to make the Internet work better for business. Our SD WAN software powers Service Providers around the world and provides secure, reliable, and cost-effective Internet-based WAN and packet-steering solutions to their customers. The SD WAN market is one of the fastest growing in the communications world and it is expected to continue to see exponential growth for years to come. We are the only exclusively white label, white box platform in the industry. We sell globally through our Partners who are made up of ISPs and MSPs, and Telecoms. We empower our partners to maximize their profit while reducing support calls by providing their customers with a competitive solution for their connectivity.
Duties & Responsibilities
We’re looking for an experienced Sales Guru to join our team as the Big Deal Closer or more formally referred to as a Senior Account Executive. In this role, you will be responsible for helping TTGI grow and support its network of channel partners across the globe. Your areas of focus will be:
Hunter — Acquire new partner accounts – 70% of focus
- Develop a funnel of prospective partners generated from inbound and outbound sales activities through the sales cycle including conducting contract negotiations
- Assist with onboarding the partners you close, including coaching them through executing end-customer acquisition programs
- Participate in regular sales team discussions and planning
- Attend tradeshows and participate in marketing plans and discussions
- Quarterback sales process with the TTGI leadership team and technical sales engineers (a team environment that includes pre-sales technical account managers, technical support team members and the TTGI leadership team)
Farmer — Account management — 30%
- Create account plans to manage your base of partners on an ongoing basis to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual targets per partner
- Assist in developing sales strategies, training, and targets
- Minimum 5 years of experience in sales, preferably telecom networking, application, or SaaS with Tier 1 and 2 carriers
- Proven sales success with a current portfolio and network
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Self-motivated with an insatiable drive to achieve company and personal financial goals
- Able to write and deliver clear, concise, and compelling proposals and presentations over the telephone, by web conference or in person
- Fluent in English, verbal and written is a must. A second language is highly valued
- Ability, willingness and want to travel as required to attend conferences and visit customers
- You will be compensated with a base salary commensurate with your experience, together with a variable compensation plan based on partner acquisition and growth of partner channel results
- Flexible hours and option to work remotely
- Comprehensive benefits packages
- Paid mobility plan
- Self-directed training
Turnium Technology Group, Inc. delivers its software-defined wide area networking (SD-WAN) solution as a managed cloud-native service and as a white label, containerized, disaggregated software platform that channel partners host, manage, brand, and price. Turnium SD-WAN is available through a channel partner program designed for Telecommunications Service Providers, Internet and Managed Service Providers, and Value-Added Resellers.
TTGI’s intention is to go public (on the TSX) in the next three months so now is the time to jump on board this fast-moving train.
TTGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Have we got your interest?
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org