Turnium Technology Group, Inc. (TTGI) delivers a software-defined wide area networking (SD-WAN) solution.
TTGI is poised for substantial growth and its’ intention is to go public (on the TSX). The part time intermediate accountant reporting to the VP Finance is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in TTGI’s growth by providing support across all functions of the accounting department.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Receive and file invoices electronically, enter in accounting system, collect approvals, and make payments
- Respond to vendor inquiries and requests
- Deposit cheques using cheque scanner
- Prepare and submit monthly billing and send to customers
- Communicate with customers to resolve billing and payment issues, and collect outstanding balances
- Bank, credit card, and loan reconciliation including maintenance of excel spreadsheets and journal entries
- Subledger to general ledger reconciliation
- Capital asset accounting including maintenance of excel spreadsheets and journal entries
- Loan reconciliations, accretion
- File and pay GST/PST/government remittances
- Other ad hoc tasks as requested by management
- Provide information to outsourced payroll company
- Reconcile and record payroll journal entries
- Assist in calculation and payment of commissions
- At least 4 years of experience in related accounting role
- Post-secondary degree or accounting accreditation
- Sense of urgency and accountability
- Good communication and attention to detail
Have we got your interest?
Shoot us a reply now at: email@example.com and get on board this fast-moving train. Please submit your resume with a cover letter that includes your hourly rate expectations and availability Monday to Friday.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org